The RD Connection Broker server is not available or the relevant services are not running

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I have installed Windows Server 2016 STD with Session Host, Connection Broker on one server (AD domian joined).

There is no problem when i have connected less than ~200 user. When i have more than ~200 users when i try to check "shadow session" i have error "The RD Connection Broker server is not available or the relevant services are not running".

When i try to open services.msc i have error: "The system encountered the following error while reading the list of services on: Error 1783: The stub received bad data"

When i try to open event viewer i have error:  "Event Viewer cannot open the event log or custom view. Verify that Event Log service is running or query is too long. The RPC server is too busy to complete this opertion (1723)"

1 Reply

@mmarc120 i have the same problem on WS 2019. Do you find the solution? I figure out error 1783 happens when in services are too many "services per user". https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/application-management/per-user-services-in-windows

But what do with that i dont know.