Sas Connection

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I have an HPE msa 2050 sas on which I have configured a sas connection with 3 hosts. Connections in the host tab showed up automatically. I connected the machines one by one (first the first port from controller A to the first host, port configuration on the device, then the first port from controller B to the first host, port configuration on the device, and then the next server). Connections look fine (see photo). From these hosts, I created a FOC group on the hpe msa 2050 and mapped the drives to this group. Then I set up a cluster failover on Windows Hyper-V 2019. Cluster passed the verification without errors, disks from the array connected without a problem, migration between machines works fine, but one thing worries me, when I run the get-initiatorport command in powershell on node 1 and node 3, it shows me nothing, while on node 2 it shows me all connections (shown in screenshots). It seems to me that on each server should be visible two connections and not all on one host. Can someone confirm to me if the configuration on HPE is good or has anyone encountered something like this and is it normal?

sas-connection.PNGsas.PNGpula.PNGhost map.PNGhost-map.PNG

0 Replies