In this release, we officially offer support for Windows Server 2016, which has been highly requested. If you are running Windows Server 2016, you can now install OOS on it. Please verify that you have the latest version of the OOS release to ensure the best experience.
This release includes the following improvements:
- Performance improvements to co-authoring in PowerPoint Online
- Equation viewing in Word Online
- New navigation pane in Word Online
- Improved undo/redo in Word Online
- Enhanced W3C accessibility support for users that rely on assistive technologies
- Accessibility checkers for all applications to ensure that all Office documents can be read and authored by people with different abilities.
Learn more on the Office 365 Community blog.