Windows Server Summit 2024
Mar 26 2024 08:00 AM - Mar 28 2024 04:30 PM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community
LIVE

Hi dears, how to check whether product key of windows server 2019 is genuine or not

Copper Contributor

Hi dears, how to check whether product key of windows server 2019 is genuine or not

20 Replies
It is Genuine if you purchase it from the trusted sources, like purchase directly from Microsoft or Authorized reseller or through Microsoft Licensing programs.
Genuine product won't ask you to install any third-party activation tools and if it is fake you will see a notification.
You may check with the Microsoft support, take a look at:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/global-customer-service-phone-numbers-c0389ade-5640-e588-8...

@Reza_Ameri thanks dear let me explain more about my problem i have purchased on Microsoft partner online however, i have received CD with product key. now my client needs an email from Microsoft telling this software is genuine. how to do that that my question??? 

Simplest solution may be to contact the seller for documentation.

I already did that however, he can not provide email from Microsoft telling that product key is genuine because he is reseller
I thought there is online facility of Microsoft can do that
client needs an email from Microsoft telling this software is genuine

Doubtful there is any process for this action.

The best way would be contacting Microsoft Support and they might be able to help you out.

how to contact them because each team direct me to another until get lost.
i already have that but how to make a contact each link just talking about assistance where there is no assistant to talk with..
You may try the following link:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/WorldWide.aspx
Just select the name of the country and call the phone number.
Thanks dear i made the contact lets see what they advise.
Welcome, hopefully they will help you.
yes but no reply from anybody still consider this as disadvantage of Microsoft support
Did you contact Microsoft Support by phone?
no by email and got block email back
Try contact them by phone, may be you tried invalid email.
No, I have tried a valid email address but below what I got:

550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. [CY4PEPF00004D3C.namprd00.prod.outlook.com]