Anti-Virus not installing

Copper Contributor

I have just taken over a new server and went to install AV software (Bitdefender).  It doesn't connect back to the online server for updates nor registration.  All other workstations communicate just fine.  I figure it must be Windows Defender which is blocking the needed ports.  When I log in via Administrator, and try to launch the Defender App, I am getting 

Rich1105_0-1603846165246.png

error.  I then tried to launch "Run as Admin"  and I still get the same error.  My environment is a single domain and single server.  What am I missing here or is there another setting I am missing.  I have also created another ID added it to the Domain Admins and Enterprise Admins and still have the same results.  Please help as I need to get this server under a better AV.

Thanks.

2 Replies

The error may be the result of the software you installed since only one AV product can be active. I'd probably reach out to the vendor for support.

Did you try resetting your device and then try setting your account again? if that does not work, try installing a product key for Bitdefender