Windows Security wont open Windows 11

Copper Contributor

Hello, I am currently on Windows 11 and cant open windows secuity. I have heard that it is because of a faulty update from Microsoft. When I look up solutions, I see that the fix is putting Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers | Reset-AppxPackage in powershell. When I do this however, I get this error
Reset-AppxPackage : Package was not found.
Windows cannot remove Microsoft.SecHealthUI_1000.22000.1.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe because the current user does not
have that package installed. Use Get-AppxPackage to see the list of packages installed.
At line:1 char:51
+ Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers | Reset-AppxPackage
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [Reset-AppxPackage], COMException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Comman
ds.ResetAppxPackageCommand

This happens even when I am in admin mode. Anyone else getting this problem?

5 Replies
What happens when you click on the Windows Security?
Is there any error message?

@Reza_Ameri 

When I try to open it in the start or search menu nothing happens. When I open it by the Settings app I get this error:

Star_Wars_Porg_0-1636929232297.png

Thank you for sharing the screenshot.
Try open start and search for feedback and open the Feedback Hub app and report this issue.
Try open start and search for cmd or Command prompt and right click and run it as administrator and then type the following command:

sfc /scannow

Press enter and let it runs.

OK, I did this. It gave me this message:
Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
What do I do now?
Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.
Try open start and search for feedback and open the Feedback Hub app and report this issue.
How do you open the Windows Security?
Are you searching for it or open it from the application list in the start menu?
Do you see the shield icon in the notification area?