I am new to Powershell and scripting language. I am trying to automate a sequence of steps that I do in my process of 3D printing which are repetitive. Can anybody guide on it? I have used the Powershell script to open a file, and run it on a MATLAB platform. The basic steps are as listed here.
1. Open the software (3D sprint or any CAD software like Solidworks)
2. Import the CAD design from a location
3. Make an array of the design (optional step)
4. Export the design in the printable format
5. Select the printing material
6. Send the design to print
Since these are repetitive steps, I want to know how can I automate these?