SOLVED

Powershell commands not supported by Windows 10

Copper Contributor

Hello. I have a problem with PowerShell that I open as administrator. I installed msfs-toolkit with OSGeo4W_v2 on C:\ and filled in the path correctly.
When I browse to go to disk F where I installed the LFSC folder, there is no problem.
As soon as I put this command msfs project -type scenery -id LFSC -name "marcstrasb-base-lfsc" -title "LFSC Base" -creator "marcstrasb" -aerial "LFSC Aerial Base" I have the following result (see the screenshot attached):
- CHCP is not recognized as an internal or external command
- OSGeo4W_v2 is not recognized and not installed!
When I say Y to install OSGeo4W_v2, the answer is that Curl is not recognized as an internal or external command.

How can I solve my problem? Thank you very much for your attention to read me and understand my problem !

Regards,

Marc

4 Replies
The screenshot is missing and it seems like the installation path of OSGeo4W_v2 is not in your system path and that's why it doesn't recognize the commands. Don't know where the CHCP is not recognized erorr is coming from, it's not from your commandline?

Hello. I did not know how to put a screen on the post.
I redid the command msfs project -type scenery -id LFSC -name "marcstrasb-base-lfsc" -title "LFSC Base" -creator "marcstrasb" -aerial "LFSC Aerial Base" on disk F, and I don't know not why it worked!
Thank you very much !

@Marc_R1055 If you edit or choose a reply, then you can open full text editor and paste the screenshot.. But like I said, I think that the msfs executable isn't in your path. Choose New and enter the path to the msfs executable

Harm_Veenstra_0-1643112109801.png

best response confirmed by Marc_R1055 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Did you manage to fix your issue?
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Marc_R1055 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Did you manage to fix your issue?

View solution in original post