SOLVED

is it possible to convert OST to PST using Powershell?

Contributor

Hi all,

I have an OST file but I don't find any free tool to convert from OST to PST (and then import this PST into an account).

do you think it's possible?

many thanks

mf

4 Replies
best response confirmed by mfranhind115 (Contributor)
Hi mfranhind115,

As far as I know, you cannot convert OST files into PST using Powershell cmd. But there are some other manual methods that you can use to convert OST files.

Check out the below-provided post to know step by step process of the manual methods.

Read Here: https://www.shoviv.com/how-to/convert-ost-to-pst-step-by-step-using-the-manual-method.php

@mfranhind115 I would like to suggest you choose the most prominent and demanding solution named Softaken OST to PST Converter Windows OS. The utility has several advanced features which allow you to export multiple OST files to PST file format along with attachments without any data loss. It has a very simple GUI that anyone can simply handle and works with this utility without any technical skills.

looking for ost to pst converter visit MigrateEmails for conversion OST to PST, MBOX, EML, EMLX, MSG, PDF, CSV, GIF, JPG, TIFF, HTML, MHTML, PNG, DOC, DOCX, DOCM, JSON, VCF, and ICS and all demo version is also available.