SOLVED

Your Windwos Insider Build ran into a problem

Copper Contributor

Hello,

so i've been getting windwos crashed but i dont know why its keep crashing and saying your windwos insider build ran into a problem and my pc is good and i installed all drivers i need its kinda annyoing please can someone help me with that

Cra.png

5 Replies

Hi @NasserNBM 

Press Win + X to launch Event Viewer from the power user menu. Go to Windows Logs, select System, find the event that related to Error and Warning at the time of BSOD.

Mr, Salman
i found this what is mean can you help me with that if you can

xA.png

@SalmanAhmed 

best response confirmed by NasserNBM (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @NasserNBM 

As I see the screenshot, the BSOD caused by bugcheck 0x0000003b as shown execution code and memory address. There are few causes for the bugcheck 0x0000003b as below:

• Windows file corruption
  • Device driver issue
  • Hardware Installation/Removal
  • Registry configuration
  • Memory failure

I have few recommendation to resolve the issue, please run cmd in elevated mode (Run as Admin), and execute the below commands step by step:

chkdsk c: /f
sfc /scannow
dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

The first command will scan and fix the errors on the system drive, second will check the system file corruption, the third and fourth command will use DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management) tool to scan/restore the health of the windows installation image.

Additionally, check for any recently added or removed hardware, and check device manager identify the unknown devices that are marked with an exclamation sign (!) in yellow color. Update these driver with release by the manufacturer. 

I hope these steps could helpful for you. Please share your feedback, do not hesitate to contact me for further assistance, I will welcome all the questions you may have.

Mr, @SalmanAhmed 
these are the response of the commands in cmd (running with admin)
First Command (Windwos Restarted)

First Command.png

Second Command

Second Command.png

Third Command

Command 3.png

Fourth Command

Fourth Command.png

Thanks you for help i really appreciate that.

Hi @NasserNBM

From above screenshots, its seems sfc command (Second Command) found and repaired some file corruption issues. Therefore, rest of other commands were unable to find any thing. I'm so glad that the above information was useful for you. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further assistance, I will welcome all the questions you may have.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by NasserNBM (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @NasserNBM 

As I see the screenshot, the BSOD caused by bugcheck 0x0000003b as shown execution code and memory address. There are few causes for the bugcheck 0x0000003b as below:

• Windows file corruption
  • Device driver issue
  • Hardware Installation/Removal
  • Registry configuration
  • Memory failure

I have few recommendation to resolve the issue, please run cmd in elevated mode (Run as Admin), and execute the below commands step by step:

chkdsk c: /f
sfc /scannow
dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

The first command will scan and fix the errors on the system drive, second will check the system file corruption, the third and fourth command will use DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management) tool to scan/restore the health of the windows installation image.

Additionally, check for any recently added or removed hardware, and check device manager identify the unknown devices that are marked with an exclamation sign (!) in yellow color. Update these driver with release by the manufacturer. 

I hope these steps could helpful for you. Please share your feedback, do not hesitate to contact me for further assistance, I will welcome all the questions you may have.

View solution in original post