Windows Search Not Running

Copper Contributor

Dear All,

I mistakenly entered into windows insider programe. Now, I am facing issues in searching files, emails, etc. because Windows Search service is not working properly. It get stop frequently.

I am not provided help from microsoft support team due to windows insider programe. Hence, request you to help me in this regard so that I could search my files, email msg, etc.

Current build version of your Windows: 22000.194

5 Replies
Windows Insider Preview Builds may have some early issues. I suggest you to report the issues you're facing via Feedback hub app. Additionally, if you upgrade to a newer build, those issues may be fixed.

@Kapil AryaThanks for your reply! How to go feedback hub and how to upgrade to a newer build, please suggest me.

Hello
The Insider program compilations are not intended to work - they are not production versions , you currently have the latest version , so the update will be automatic.
Maybe it is better for you to resign from the Insider program to return to the stable version of Windows10?

@A1, Yes I want to resign from the Insider program to return to the stable version of Windows10 but how can do this without any App loosing?? Please help in this.

@Majister 

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/windows-insider-program/i-wanna-restore-windows-10-back/m-p/2...

Please familiarize yourself with this discussion .

What channel did you register in?

I think you will need a clean install of Windows10 - apps need to be reinstalled.