SOLVED

Windows search highlights

Copper Contributor

Hello everyone!

The search highlights I've seen on most PCs are really nice, and they also include nice illustrations on the search bar, like the image below:

Tahmeed_Ahmed_0-1658851633553.png

However, on my PC, it shows up like this, and just says 'Info':

Tahmeed_Ahmed_1-1658851667538.png

Does anyone know how to turn this simple image into the one that I mentioned previously? If you do, please let me know :).

Best Regards,

Tahmeed Ahmed

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Tahmeed_Ahmed (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hello @Tahmeed_Ahmed,

As per Microsoft, Search highlights will begin rolling out to Windows 11 devices over the next several weeks with broad availability occurring in the coming months.

With that said, the feature is being rolling out to devices in batches. So it's pretty normal to have some devices missing the complete feature. Atm, you can just wait until it is automatically offered to your device.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Tahmeed_Ahmed (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hello @Tahmeed_Ahmed,

As per Microsoft, Search highlights will begin rolling out to Windows 11 devices over the next several weeks with broad availability occurring in the coming months.

With that said, the feature is being rolling out to devices in batches. So it's pretty normal to have some devices missing the complete feature. Atm, you can just wait until it is automatically offered to your device.

View solution in original post