Windows insider "Fix the Problem" not working

Copper Contributor

Hello! Windows insider program doesn't seem to be working. Every time I hit the "Get Started" tab, it will not allow me to register in. I hit the register button, it tells me to sign-up, then I agree to the terms of service and hit the "Submit" tab, it says "you're good to go", I close, it loads....and than it restarts by telling me to Register again. I've restarted my pc, etc, nothing is happening. Please help

4 Replies

I suggest you to sign up at official Windows Insider website:

https://insider.windows.com/en-us/register

Then try switching to Microsoft account with your Windows Insider email ID. Now start configuring Windows Insider settings.

See if it helps!

Hello! Sadly, I have done all those things already before coming here for help >.< I have signed in, did everything it has asked and under the 2."Flight" step, it led me to the "open settings" tab which opened my settings...and its still doing the same thing. Its taking me in circles and nothing is going forward.

I later went to the "Get Help" to chat with customer support and they quickly directed me to come here for help.

I would suggest you stay away from the insider program as MS has changed it and the only updates you can get are very unstable unreliable DEV updates as the BETA channel has been changed to receive only DEV updates you can no longer get the more stable BETA updates.
be aware the insider program is no longer what it was the only updates you get now are from the DEV channel unreliable and unstable the BETA channel has been absorbed into the DEV channel I have left the program because of this and no one from MS seems to know or what to know about it