Windows insider program, not able to see new build.

Copper Contributor

Screenshot 2023-05-16 074115.jpg

This is my problem. Can anyone suggest me the way to remove the error symbol. I tried to update but, there is no update belongs to windows insider. I am getting this issue from few days back and I was in hurry with my work, so I didn't recognize clearly. Today I have a look at this and still it is here.

5 Replies
Make sure report this issue using the Feedback Hub app.
Are you able to install other updates?
What build are you running?
Ok, I will report in feedback hub app.
Yeah, I am getting security updates, malicious removal tool updates, my laptop driver updates, cumulative.NET framework updates.
Actually, I don't what build it is, also it is not showing anywhere. I have seen the build number when I registered in this windows insider program, and I forgot the number.
I have the same problem. Windows support downloaded a new ISO but the message is still there. So they asked me to go to Windows Insider support and here I am.
You may open Settings and go to System->About and you should see build number under Windows specifications.
I suggest trying to reset the windows update checker. This may help to refresh updates and it may allow you to update. If not try to do a system scan to make sure that all files are all at 100% health. You may also try running: sfc /scannow --> fix system from messed up files,
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth --> fixes windows update files or
Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase --> clean system memory.

Hope these things may help you out.