Windows Insider : « Nous ne pouvons pas parler à notre service actuellement.Réessayez ultérieurement

Copper Contributor

J’ai changé mon processeur, ma Carte Mère et acheté une nouvelle clé windows... et depuis dans le menu « Programme Windows Insider », j’ai le bouton « commencer » mais quand je clique dessus, j’ai le message suivant « Nous ne pouvons pas parler à notre service actuellement. Réessayez ultérieurement » et je sais pas quoi faire. Aidez moi s’il vous plaît

17 Replies

@jbdu67

Hello!
I have a question if you tried to register again after changing your Windows key?

Hello,
Merci du retour. En fait, mon compte Insider est toujours activé. J'ai même apparemment la version du Canal Beta mais impossible de changer de canal ou d'arrêter Insider par le biais des paramètres.
Donc, je ne peux pas m'inscrire (puisque je suis déjà inscrit) après avoir changer la clé windows... Je sais pas quoi faire
Oui pas de nouvelles Mise à Jour. Voyez les screenshots
In your language I do not understand this message - it is better to write it translate
I can always download the updates. I invite you to look at the images I posted
it already requires support intervention because the hardware change changed the specification!
Do you want to look for support for you?
it is precisely the support which asked me to post my request here. If you have any solutions I want you to help me
Well, you explained it, but you want to change the channel to DeV?
Are you worried that there is no proper synchronization?
Do you have Edge by default?
No, I don't want to change the channel, I'm on a beta channel. But if one day I want to change or quit I can't. I no longer have the option. And I think I'm still in Insider considering my Build but I'm not sure. It is marked Windows 10 Pro but no "preview" ...
I do have Edge by default, I recently changed ^^ and I am very satisfied with it

@jbdu67 

Perfectly it's really all right!
I have a build: 19043.1081 and also I do not want Dev I do not have so much time to test!
Edge is = getting better and uploading your site to another computer very helpful!

Thanks for your feedback, so Build 19043.1081 is indeed the Insider's? Can you confirm that to me? So I'm still an Insider. Thank you very much ^^
Of course!
now I have a handheld computer and tomorrow I will prepare more information for you!
if you want to give up it will look for instructions - write if it is needed?
Good luck thank you for a great discussion!
Thank you so much. And I may still be waiting for a return. Really great that you have been ^^ Thank you very much

@jbdu67 Bonjour, j'avais le même problème depuis le changement de mes composants, je viens de faire une petite manip' , qui pour ma part à fonctionnée... dans la base de registre, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsSelfhost\Applicability, regarde si tu as la clé EnablePreviewBuilds, sinon crée la en Dword 32 et mets la à 1. Lance les paramètres et mise à jours, dans la section windows insider tu devrais voir apparaitre une petite erreur à corriger qui te feras redémarrer l'ordi et tout rentrera dans l'ordre!!! (je croise les doigts ;) )