windows insider dev channel updates fail to install

Copper Contributor

I  am on Build 21327 and the last two builds (21332 and 21337 have failed to install. Green screen appears late in update and says 'something went wrong...

10 Replies
I have the same problem and at the moment i think it is related to my AMD processor, do you perhaps have an AMD processor too?

@m-reijerkerk  no I have n intel i7. I just ran sfc /scannow and it reported that it had found some corrupt files but was able to repair them, so I am re-running the 21337 update again...

Ok good suggestion , i will do the same now@!
don't want to do that as I would have to re-install everything. I ran sfc /scannow and it reported finding some corrupt files but was able to repair them, so I am running the update again
Hopefully that'll be enough and fix it :)
thanks for your suggestion though...
Well that was needed, if i look at the log it's nearly impossible that this flight is running.
well, that didn't help. I noticed on the green screen, it mentioned some driver problem, but no more details... I'll check for driver updates.
Mine is an Intel i5 9th gen, nd my screen turns green crashing while install. Yes ,I have tried resetting, nd still get the same update , I tried updating hoping for no crash this time, but it's crashing again nd again...