Windows insider build 22538 constantly restarting after update

Copper Contributor
I installed build 22538 , but after the first start i can see my desktop (incl. Icons) , but the taskbar is missing (sometimes there is only one arrow on the taskbar) and after a few seconds the laptop is restarting itself. I have tried sfc /scannow and chkdsk , no errors.
2 Replies

Got something similar with this build?

After the built my PC shows login form but it was impossible to log in. Then after, maybe 2mn, it reboots... stays on login and reboots... and loops...
I noticed also that the dedicated start/stop button did not have any sub menu...

I've turn it off then on. Same... except that the start/stop button was fully functional and proposed me to update the OS. Did that and finally my PC reboot and start normally... in 11533 ... But ....

After 10mn, it proposed me a new update. I did it and all was nice... but ...

10mn after, a new update ... It stays a long time at 84%... finish the installation, reboot and re updates again... 3 or 4 times, each time a long stop at 84% ...

Finally all seems OK ...

First time since a lot of years that I've got a strange update like this last one...

Hi mate,

Thanks for your answer.

In the end of the day i reinstalled my windows and everything is back to normal :)