Windows Insider Build 19013 Green Screen of Death on ̶s̶̶h̶̶u̶̶t̶̶d̶̶o̶̶w̶̶n̶ EDIT: Logging off User

Copper Contributor

As I've been told, I start a new Thread..

Computer keeps crashing with System_Service_Exception, if I try to ̶s̶̶h̶̶u̶̶t̶̶d̶̶o̶̶w̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶e̶̶s̶̶t̶̶a̶̶r̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶t̶ (EDIT: log off from an user, wich also happens every shutdown).
(Also my restore-Point got deleted or isn't accessable even with Win10-Stick)
sfc /scannow always finds corrupt data and repaired it successfully, without any changes on stability.
(log in attachements)

I'm totaly clueless

Edit: Did a refresh of the Insider Build.. Problem persists.
Edit: Problem isn't the shutdown or the restarting. it's the log off from an user...

My Specs:
Build: 19013.vb_release.191025-1609
i7-8700k
64GB DDR4 RAM

GTX 1080
All Drivers Up2Date

2 Replies

@Mr_R341 I have the same problem but for build Windows 10 Insider Preview 19037.1 (vb_release)
Every day for 2 weeks I got an update to install this one, every time I do so I get the Green screen and it restores me back to the preview version. 

It's off for me windows want me to update the same insider build all the time when it's not working.
I do not want to close my insider program, but it would be great to be able to say "Sorry this build won't work, skip and give me a notification when a new one exists"

Hi,
if you pause the update you can skip a problematic build and install the next one.
or just disable windows update service.