SOLVED

windows 11

Copper Contributor

I'm current on windows insider and i want to get out of it to completely stop the installation of windows 11 from my device,  I tried to unregister but it wont let me do it I need your help. Thank you.

6 Replies
best response confirmed by Mahedi25 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Have you upgrade to Windows 11?
What happens when you tried to leave the Windows Insider program or go back to previous version?
Is there any error message?
Try update your Windows.

No, I didn't upgrade I just was trying to upgrade to Windows 11 and I have faced this type of problem "your pc can't run Windows 11" like that, it is my final decision to unregistered Windows insider and I would like to stay in Windows 10 and I have a big problem to use "internet" if I don't update Windows 11 I can't use the Internet by wifi adapter because the driver is failed. I can't fix it without an update. please help me to fix it. I have to stay in Windows 10. I want to upgrade to Windows 11 when it will be totally released. Please help me. @Reza_Ameri 

screenshot photo said my pc and two others downloaded. I have faced this type of problem. Now I haven't screenshot that's why I have downloaded it.
https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/error-0x800F0247-HP-Development...

You can still try to download the diagnostic troubleshooting wizard , if it does not help to keep to restore to the previous version of the system or reset this computer to the initial version , but you may lose the files - sweep to make a copy
Good luck
In regards to your issue with the Windows Update, take a look at:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshoot-problems-updating-windows-188c2b0f-10a7-d72...
You may open start and search for feedback and open Feedback Hub app and share your device is not ready for Windows 11.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Mahedi25 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Have you upgrade to Windows 11?
What happens when you tried to leave the Windows Insider program or go back to previous version?
Is there any error message?
Try update your Windows.

View solution in original post