SOLVED

Windows 11

Copper Contributor
Yes when I went to download I believe it was the newest version of Windows 11 thanks to The insider program it seemed all right but when I went to turn the computer on later it wouldn't turn on it'll act like it wants to power up but it shuts right off what should I do I need a new computer anyway I want to trade this one in for a new one if you do that with me I'd be grateful my business needs it I'm hurting thank you for your time please get back to me let me know.
4 Replies
When you turn on the computer, do you see any error message?
best response confirmed by Sschenk13albrightind (Copper Contributor)
Solution
No now it shows the time in my artwork and then when I hit the spacebar it shows my name and my picture and it's supposed to have a password bar but it doesn't it says something happened and your PIN isn't available click to set up your pick when I click on setup pin nothing happens when I click on sign in options nothing happens in the left hand corner of the screen there's a picture of me when my name and then there's a circle with a figure and it says new user when I try to enter a password in the new user bar it says it's for administrator only . So I'm lost.
No knowing if I start it up pushing the shift key I don't get the screen I want to troubleshoot or restart and the buttons that you see on the screenshots the options to sign in change pin doesn't work I get a search bar for password which is only for administrator I don't have access to the code
No?¿?????
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Sschenk13albrightind (Copper Contributor)
Solution
No now it shows the time in my artwork and then when I hit the spacebar it shows my name and my picture and it's supposed to have a password bar but it doesn't it says something happened and your PIN isn't available click to set up your pick when I click on setup pin nothing happens when I click on sign in options nothing happens in the left hand corner of the screen there's a picture of me when my name and then there's a circle with a figure and it says new user when I try to enter a password in the new user bar it says it's for administrator only . So I'm lost.

View solution in original post