Windows 11

Copper Contributor

Hi, ive been stumped with attempting to get windows 11. I have UEFI on and secure boot on as well. I do not have tpm 2.0 and dont honestly know how to get tpm 2.0. I have a i9-9900k so i believe I am in the system requirements. I also am in the windows insider program. Is this all i need to do to get windows 11? plz help would like to hop on soon and enjoy! Thank you!

2 Replies
check and enable intel PTT in bios if available only.
Otherwise you need to buy TPM module 2.0 which was compatible to your motherboard model.
Contact the motherboard support team.

@LuckyTom wrote:

Hi, ive been stumped with attempting to get windows 11. I have UEFI on and secure boot on as well. I do not have tpm 2.0 and dont honestly know how to get tpm 2.0. I have a i9-9900k so i believe I am in the system requirements. I also am in the windows insider program. Is this all i need to do to get windows 11? plz help would like to hop on soon and enjoy! Thank you!

Hello @LuckyTom,

TPM 2.0 is an essential Windows 11 hardware requirement. You can get TPM chip for your system and get it installed by computer technician. Make sure you consult your device manufacturer to get compatible TPM chip for your system model. 

Hope this helps!