Windows 11, version 22H2 Insider Preview 10.0.22598.100 (ni_release)

Iron Contributor

Hello Everyone ! I am back almost a year with a new discussion. I am having an issue with latest Windows 11, version 22H2 Insider Preview 10.0.22598.100 (ni_release). The downloading gotten stuck at 99% and won't move to 100% and won't get installed. All the previous releases went successful. I am desperately looking for a help. I hope all my community buddies doing well :)

Screenshot attached !

regards

Jauhar

26 Replies

@nottusleinad I have exactly this same error, by any chance you have disabled virtualization? After installing the update Windows 11, version 22H2 Insider Preview 10.0.22598.100 (ni_release), when restarting the computer does not boot, it must be turned off and when you turn it back on it undoes the changes and indicates the installation error: 0xc1900101

thank you - that's sorted it !

@Andrej1 Yes my friend it was annoying. At first it got stuck on 99% for a long time and then on 100% for couple of hours and later it went good while installing. But I don't like insider builds. I have moved back to normal windows with latest build 22000.613. Thanks for your kind response :)
Glad you got it. Although latest insider is awesome but a little buggy at the moment

@Jauhar 

Yes, but to get back to the stable version of Windows11 - you had to remove everything from the Insider Program and perform a clean installation of Windows using USB installation media -

this is a big problem for many users (reinstalling the app, etc.)

the current installation issues in the Beta channel are annoying!  

I did reinstalled fresh windows. Better wait for official release. Although 22000.613 is **bleep** slow and cannot even run WhatsApp and other tons of applications but that is fine as long as the machine is running somewhat good
I hadn't disabled it... it had never been enabled in the BIOS.
I've now enabled it and the update installed - thank you !