Windows 11 security issue - Virus % threat Protection Issue

Copper Contributor

Hello Team,

I am on Windows 11 and I have an issue with the Virus and Threat protection app. 

The Windows defender security built in app shows they found threat and when I clicked on " take action", it does nothing and I keep getting pop up which is been disabled by an agent.

Kindly assist as the Windows security still shows the Malware is still been found by the Windows defender 

Thank you

4 Replies
Please perform an offline scan - Defender
How to resolve this issue
Reset Windows Security in Windows 10 using PowerShell
Open PowerShell as Administrator. Tip: You can add "Open PowerShell As Administrator" context menu.
Type or copy-paste the following command: Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.Windows.SecHealthUI* | Reset-AppxPackage.
The above command works starting in Windows 10 Build 20175, so if it is not available in your Windows 10, use the following alternative: & {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.Windows.SecHealthUI*).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}.
Restart Windows 10. Actually, both the commands should work without restarting the PC.

I had the same issue before, I had to fin da powershell to add the package to the windows.

Also make sure you are on the lastest update on Windows 11