Windows 11 Search Suggestions are duplicating and not updating till user sign out and sign in again

Silver Contributor
The duplication occurs when we try to search by entering keywords or use the recent section of the main search box. This only happens when we open apps/documents through the Search Suggestion pop up.

I made a video which contains parts as I had to sign out and in again, each part contains:
1. Search Suggestion popup opened before searching and then settings is opened twice by typing keywords through the search box, notice the popup does not update after settings app was opened twice.
2, After signing out and back in, the popup gets updated but with duplicate suggestions as I opened the settings app twice from the search last time. Then we proceed to open the settings app through the suggestion popup.
3. After signing out and back in, the popup updates but with no more duplicates then we proceed to open the settings app through recent.
4. This time, more duplicates are seen when the app was opened through the recent section last time.

This problem has been submitted on the Feedback Hub. To view it there, click this link - https://aka.ms/AAd4zn3
0 Replies