SOLVED

Windows 11 not appearing in beta channel

Copper Contributor

My Laptop supports windows 11 and yet all I receive is Windows 10 21H1 update, There is no windows 11, I tried every solution nothing works 

3 Replies
If your system is compatible, you'll see Windows 11 Preview Build, after configuring Windows Insider Program settings. If you change to Dev channel, is there any Windows 11 build offered then?

@Kapil Arya when I change to dev Channel I get the windows 11 update, but when I switch Back to the Beta Channel it goes away, When I ran the compatibility check in the health app it said that my laptop is supported, And I manually checked my specs to make sure its supported. Do I have to update to Windows 10 21H1 to receive the update?

best response confirmed by xDBurningBlade (Copper Contributor)
Solution
I don't know the exact reason for this but I have seen others as well with this same problem. In that case I recommend to upgrade to Windows 11 using Dev channel first, then when you're on Windows 11, switch to Beta channel and you'll be offered builds from Beta channel after this.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by xDBurningBlade (Copper Contributor)
Solution
I don't know the exact reason for this but I have seen others as well with this same problem. In that case I recommend to upgrade to Windows 11 using Dev channel first, then when you're on Windows 11, switch to Beta channel and you'll be offered builds from Beta channel after this.

View solution in original post