Windows 11 insider Preview Update Stuck with 10%

Copper Contributor

Windows 11 insider Preview Update Stuck at 10% - Windows 11 Insider Preview 22489.1000 (rs_prerelease)

Every time when I start my laptop then showing 1 pop message - This build of Windows will expire soon... and date showing as 31-10-2021. You should move to a new build as soon as possible.

My laptop showing pop up window, OS will be expire on 31st Oct 2021. Problem is a I couldn't update new Windows 11 insider preview versions since last 45 days, My Dell Inspiron 7501 Laptop have Windows 11 OS (Windows 11 Insider Preview 22489.1000 rs prerelease) but when I updating my OS from last 1.5 months stuck only on 10-13%, My laptop couldn't update more than 13%.

I'm facing this problem from last 45 days when I try to update Windows 11 Insider Preview build 22454. also tried with Windows Update troubleshoot option, but problem is not resolved. Please resolve this problem as soon as possible.

Windows Update stuck at 10%Windows Update stuck at 10%Build of Windows expire on 31st Oct 2021Build of Windows expire on 31st Oct 2021

3 Replies

@Ajinkya7979 

It seems that this is the only solution.

But remember that the drive will be formatted and you will lose your personal files

Using ISOs - Windows Insider Program | Microsoft Docs

Now I saw that you are using the McAffe program (this may be the reason for your
Problems) Perhaps this program is preventing a new installation.
Write what you think?
Hello Andrzej1! I saw you in a previous thread about updating from dev to beta to official. Sorry to hijack the OP's thread, but I feel they want to do the same thing as us, and that's what I'm here trying to find out, so I can at least go to a beta build so I can actually use my system functionally again without having to do a fresh install.

I'm updating now, so I will let everyone know when it's done.