Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22000.100 (co_release) Error (0xc1900130)

Copper Contributor

Screenshot 2021-08-01 021927.pngWhen I try to install windows 11 insider update from windows 10. After restart the computer will display a message:

"there were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. if you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0xc1900130)"

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!

13 Replies
Hi there, can you go through the troubleshooting steps here: https://windowsreport.com/windows-update-error-0xc1900130/
and see if anything might help...
Please report back with any progress

Hello @czultrawill

See if this fix helps you:

https://www.kapilarya.com/there-were-some-problems-installing-windows-updates-but-well-try-again-lat...

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

I've got another problem while trying to install windows 11 on my windows 10 laptop. When Windows updates tries to install the update it opens a windows and saying "The following apps need your attention" and the windows is actually empty. So I closed it and retried the update then the same thing happened. So I moved my data away from the laptop and I used reset this PC then Updated to the latest version then tried windows 11 .100 update and it updated smoothly.
The thingy is that there are some problems that are not worth your time to investigate and actually and mostly cause by your third party apps. so just reset your PC and update.
Installed without issue on my 3 year old Asus laptop. Seems to be faster as well

If resetting windows is the only way. At least for me, it is not worth for upgrade. @Wiika 

I am having this same problem. On my virtual machine it went smoothly, but not on my laptop. Refreshing doesn't seem like a good workaround at the moment.
There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070002

I am getting this error..
Please help.

@MaddMaxx61 Will there be any data loss on updating from windows 10 to 11 through insider beta?

I didn't loose anything when I installed it, just the Start Menu tile groups which is not a big deal since the Start Menu is different from Win10 . I like it so far ..
I know, I got it working on my other laptop just fine ... I literally installed the first dev. version without any hassle.
It's not about worth it or not, it's about his PC being stuck at some unknown point which is not worth the hassle is what I'm sayin.