Windows 11 Download

Copper Contributor

Hello, 

I was wondering whether it is safe to install windows 11 early build or not? Can anyone please guide me? I have the windows 11 early build ISO file with me. Also, although my PC does not support Windows 11 i have found out a way to bypass the system requirements check. Any comment on that? Whether I should go for the bypass or not?

Help will be appriciated.

Regards.

5 Replies
Check out the link you shared!

@Vedant55 

If you've been on dev for a long time. this is despite the poor ISO performance should be installed.
If you are new do not take steps that you do not know because it does not make sense.
this is my private opinion - if you want to share a link with a description for ISO?

@Vedant55 wrote:

Hello, 

I was wondering whether it is safe to install windows 11 early build or not? Can anyone please guide me? I have the windows 11 early build ISO file with me. Also, although my PC does not support Windows 11 i have found out a way to bypass the system requirements check. Any comment on that? Whether I should go for the bypass or not?

Help will be appriciated.

Regards.

Hello @Vedant55,

Windows 11 is still in beta version, so bugs may appear in early builds. If you're okay with that, you're welcome to try Windows 11 and give feedback about new features to Microsoft.

Note that Windows 11 Insider Preview ISO is not released officially, as of this writing.

TBH, if your system does not pass for minimum hardware requirements of Windows 11, you should not install it. In that case, you can continue using Windows 10 which is supported through 14 October 2025.

Also, refer FAQs here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/windows-11

Hope this answers your query!