Windows 11 dev build 22543

Copper Contributor

The dev build 22543 downloads and then when I restart to update it installs almost all the way and then my screen turns green and says an error has occurred and then windows uninstalls the update. Any way I can fix it? I tried downloading it from the internet but that was the same. Thanks!

7 Replies
While this is not a common issue with this build atm, but you can report it via Feedback hub. As a fix, you might consider upgrading when the next build arrives.
Could u pls provide your HW info? And does your device were fully meet the requirements of Win11?
I have a Dell XPS 15 9500. i7 10th gen and Nvidia 1650 ti graphics.
That should fully meet the requirements... Have u took photo regarding the Green screen? What's the error code?
I dont know how to upload the picture but it says the following:
"Your Windows Insider Build ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you."
"For more information about this issue and possible fixes, visit https://www.windows.com/stopcode"
"If you call a support person, give them this info:
Stop code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE"
Okay, could u pls let me know the extract number or parameter? So I can look closely at your issue further.
How do I find that?