window 11 stable update instead of insider program beta

Copper Contributor

when i will get window 11 stable update instead of insider program beta

currently i am running window 11 insider beta program in my laptop

7 Replies

@Akshansh09 

Hi because you are in the program iInsider - you will not get it through the Section Update Windows (stable version of Windows)

As far as I know, downgrading to the stable version can occur only after performing a clean installation of Windows10, or Winndows11:

Using ISOs - Windows Insider Program | Microsoft Docs

Download Windows 11 (microsoft.com)

If I will download window 11 on window 11 insider program, then it wouldn't install or there may be data loss...........?

@Akshansh09 

Yes, the new installation will remove Insider Versions completely - it will remove personal files and applications that were installed.
If during the configuration of the new installation of Windows11 in the settings ( you leave - keep your personal files, there will be an error! and the installation will not happen, You need to mark NOTHING - only then you will install a stable version of Windows11

From which option ,i download windows 11 as I am on window 11 insider program
If I choose window assistant it shows me yoy are on window 11
But actually I am on window 11 insider program
So from which option/link I download window 11 stable update ?

@Akshansh09 

"Create Windows 11 Installation Media
If you want to perform a reinstall or clean install of Windows 11 on a new or used PC, use this option to download the media creation tool to make a bootable USB or DVD.

Before you begin
To get started you first need a license to install Windows 11 or have a Windows 10 device that qualifies for an upgrade to Windows 11.

Make sure you have:

An internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply).
Sufficient data storage available on the computer, USB, or external drive you are downloading the .iso file to.
A blank DVD disc with at least 8GB (and DVD burner) to create a bootable disc. We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD, because any content on it will be deleted during installation.
If you receive a “disc image file is too large” message while attempting to burn a DVD bootable disc from an ISO file, consider using a higher capacity Dual Layer DVD.
Ensure the PC you want to install Windows 11:

Has a 64-bit CPU: Windows 11 can only run on 64-bit CPUs. To see if your PC has one, go to Settings > System > About, or search “System Information” in Windows and look under “System"

This is the instruction - which you read, the Update Assistant is useless in this case

I don't want Bootable USB or dvd window
I want stable window 11 on my pc only