Why don't you have a feature request forum?

Copper Contributor

This would be a brilliant place that features and feedback requests could be accumulated, a bit like Linux provides, such that the users can provide feedback and provide suggestions such that the Windows environment could be enhanced significantly more than it is presently.

There are a number of support options which will never be resolved without such as this, and the enhancement it could provide the entire Windows eco-system is quite valuable, I have a rather long list of features I would love to see, but no avenue to provide them, aside from the ill-titled 'feedback tool' where-in I am not providing feedback, but instead providing suggestions, which aren't the same thing.

If there is a reason this doesn't exist, I would also like to know it, as there are a few, miserly things I can think of, such as being concerned about providing recognition within a professional product for outside influence, but this significantly reduces the benefit it would provide to a rather large community of computer users, and it enhances Microsoft's public image & reputation significantly. :)

0 Replies