Virus and threat protection is not displaying, or am I able to access it.

Copper Contributor

I have been trying to access windows threats and securities for 2 months now and it does not open for no reason. It sates, "Page not available, Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information. I do not have a school or work account or computer, I bought this as my personal computer. I have tried the registry fix, powershell, group policy editor, changing numbers to 0, making sure its not hidden,, but nothing works.  I am using build 25371 please help. 

alexei5840_1-1683953944711.png

3 Replies
If you're encountering the error message "Page not available, Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available," it suggests that certain features or settings on your computer are restricted by an administrator. This limitation may have been unintentionally applied or might be a result of a system misconfiguration.
Follow these steps
Create a new user account
Check for group policy settings: Open the Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc) and navigate to "Computer Configuration" > "Administrative Templates" > "Windows Components" > "Windows Security" > "App and Browser Control." Ensure that no policy is enabled that
Perform a system scan
Reset the Windows Security app
Check for system updates: Ensure that your Windows operating system is up to date by going to Settings > "Update & Security" > "Windows Update" and clicking on "Check for updates." Install any pending updates and restart your computer if necessary.

Hello Rahul, I have tried all the recommendations that you have stated and none of them worked :(  I have attached a onedrive link with some log files I was told to get by some people that might help identify what is going on.

window's logs

@Rahul-kumar 

Hello,

See if this video fix helps you:

Let us know if this helps!