SOLVED

URGENT!!! I can't see my taskbar in Windows 11 Insider Program (Fixed)

Copper Contributor

I can't see my taskbars, and I can't use any keys except the letters on my keyboard, so I can't take a picture of it. When I click where my taskbar was, it says it's not responding. I tried to restart, but restarting is not working. PLS HELP!!! VERY URGENT!

6 Replies

THEY DONT CARE TBR IM BOUT TO SUE TF OUTTA MICROSOFT IF I CANT WORK AND LOSE MY JOB TOMORROW

@swift365 

SAME i am having the same problem and i am searching everywhere and i haven’t found anything
best response confirmed by swift365 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
try this
Yes I did the samething yesterday and it did helped me but ty anyways
Recently, Windows Insiders in the Dev and Beta channels began reporting that Start and Taskbar were unresponsive and that Settings and other areas of the operating system were not loading. Don't panic, there is a solution to this issue. I will describe (step by step), the process of fixing this Windows issue.
If you were affected by this issue, you can follow the steps below to return to a working state on your computer.
Step 1: Use CTRL-ALT-DEL and choose to open the Task Manager.
Step 2: Choose "More Details" at the bottom of the Task Manager to expand the Task Manager.
Step 3: Go to "File" and choose "Run New Task".
Step 4: Type "Regedit" in the "Open" field. Note: From this step forward, you will be very careful. Any error, entry, or deletion of any of those registries or records can make your computer malfunction worse than it is.
Step 5: Using the registry editor browsing window, you will find the following address: HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\IrisService. HKCU stand for Hive Key (HK) Current User (CU)
Step 6: Once you find the IrisService folder, left-click on the IrisService folder and choose Delete.
Step 7: When you are asked if you want to delete this key and subkeys, you will choose yes. After deletion…
Step 8: Restart your computer. After restarting, everything should return to normal.
Note: If any or all of these steps are very complicated for you, please get help from someone who can assist you, or contact me via email at mjustram1970@gmail.com. I will try to help you as best I can.
It's the Windows Insider Program. Microsoft makes this clear that insider preview builds will have bugs, glitches, unstableness at times. If a person can't deal with that or doesn't know how to work around or fix possible tech issues in a build then don't join Dev or Beta channels. Stay on Release Preview Channel or stay on stable non-insider program versions. Here: https://insider.windows.com/en-us/understand-flighting
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by swift365 (Copper Contributor)