update to latest slow ring build (17713.rs5) breaks Edge and Feedback hub

Brass Contributor

After upgrade to SlowRing build 17713.rs5_release.180706-1551, I can no longer use Edge for browsing the internet. Error displayed is : ' Can't reach this page ' , a suggestion is to use Bing to search for the URL, but that hasn't any connectivity either. Also Feedback hub seems to error when trying to submit this issue.

Opening IE11 or Firefox gives me a good situation, where I am able to browse. Also mail app or any other app that uses internet-connectivity works as designed.

Anyone ? Or maybe a way to revert back to an older (or newer) version of Edge ?

Rgds, Marcel

22 Replies

I didn't have the registry key mentioned earlier and didn't attempt to create it.

I installed the MS fix referenced earlier and rebooted, and the problems went away.

Yay!!  :)

Looks like a small amount of progress is made. most of Edge is working with the latest update. but the ADFS (STS) page is still failing. I think some Certificated sites are issues still.
Anthony, Not sure on your ADFS config, but I know our InfoSec folks keep it locked down to specific browers and versions. We have to have the config updated with each release due to the Edge version incrementing. Not sure if this helps or applies in your case, but thought I would mention it.