Trying to download the Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.22478.1012 with an error message

Copper Contributor

Hi All,

Running a Mac Air M1 with Windows 10 Pro and windows advises my current version build 21390 will expire on 31/10 and I must download the new version . I Click on the download buttom for  build no Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.22478.1012 rs prerelease and it stops at 8% download , gives me a fix option to click on then tells me The PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requiirements . Here's why * The PC  must support TPM 2.0. 

Can someone please help me to sort this out. 

6 Replies
As far as I know - this is the Dev version. ( last for Windows10 ) , the next release is already for Windows11 and you need to meet the system requirements.
So you won't be able to install it.
You need to do a clean installation of Windows10 - unfortunately

@A1 

Thanks so much for responding, much appreciated. 

I'll try that tomorrow. 

Cheers 

Thanks again for the extra link, hopefully it's the easy one ! I'm still amazed Microsoft tech support could not help me on their chat system yesterday.
Cheers./
Hi, if you want to use Windows 11 on ARM insider version, you could upgrade to latest parallels, which supports virtual TPM2.0, then download (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windowsinsiderpreviewARM64) and install virtual machine. I have successfully done it on my M1 mac mini.