This email address is not registered as a Windows Insider

Copper Contributor

My email is already registered  to microsoft and I have successfully upgraded to windows 11 using DEV channel via insider preview . Now in order to leave the insider preview I am clicking on that option inside WINDOS UPDATE- WINDOWS INSIDER PROGRAM - LEAVE THE INIDER PROGRM but it redirects me to a web page Windows Insider and there it gives the option to select LEAVE THE PROGRAM NOW but that option is blocked and beside that it says " This email address is not registered as a Windows Insider "but my email is already register, and the email is same which I have registered. 

15 Replies
The solution will be a clean installation of Windows, which will remove everything and reinstall the system.

@shivam_ad same here

Hi @shivam_ad you got any solution to this?
Clean install did not work.
I have same problem. Did clean install but did not help.
Now new issue is I can't paste any file to google drive from my windows 11 laptop,

@Hugoxx 

Hi 

Can you check if you can log in to the official Insider Program website on another computer?

if there is a similar message - then try to register again with the same account, I am waiting for a response.

Windows Insider

Hi Andrzej1, I can't even access the ISOs. It says, "To access this page, you need to be a member of the Windows Insider program."

@jdsoni 

Download Windows 11 (microsoft.com)

To perform a clean installation of the stable version of Windows - all you need is a Microsoft account :)

Same issue this 2024.