Taskbar Placement

Copper Contributor

Cannot place taskbar at top of screen. Workflow is impossible without this option. Very disappointed at a loss of usability due to upgrade to Win 11

2 Replies
A lot of our Team Members like the taskbar on the righthand side of the screen and it is difficult for them when you can only have it at the bottom. Please fix this feature!!!
Glad your team gets more done with task bar on that side. However a operating system should be usable by everyone and also customizable to their own preferences. I have used Linux for 15 years now except for very rare instances where I am forced to enter the cage of The Blue Screen of Death ! I love that I can place taskbar on top , bottom , left or right side. I love that Linux does not forget people like to customize to their preference. They make operating system that is for humans & not for drones held in cages near Redmond. Bring Banana's! Cordially Nick , NavyBlueSmoke , LST-1195, National hero sailor credited by crew of LST-1195 w saving new ship :ship::anchor: in a Biblical Class Storm early January 1974, in The China Slot aka The Graveyard. N.A.C. # 1274 , iss 20 Apr 72