Stuck on a release, not getting updates

Copper Contributor

I currently have version 22622.575 ni_release, I am on the "release preview" channel, but I don't think I am getting any of the proper updates., it appears there are more updates in the release preview channel.

I am queued for unenrollment, is that causing the issue?

Travis

Screenshot 2022-12-04 131130.png

5 Replies
Turn off that option then you will get regularly windows preview builds.

@Ali Zamin shah 

Thanks for your suggestion, however I have some additional questions.

You mean to turn off the "unenroll this device when the next version of windows releases" option, right? I do want to leave the release preview. In that message it says, "Until then your device will continue to get insider builds to keep it secure", also I am pretty sure there has been a next version of windows released since I selected the unenroll option.

I can turn it off and see if I get updates, but I would still like to get un-enrolled, preferably without the fresh install. 

@travism-dakcs  Hi

Your current settings are correct, do not change anything, you have to wait for the installation of the stable version , but this may take many months.

To keep your settings, apps and personal files is the only method, you need to be patient :)

Download Windows 11 (microsoft.com)

Of course, you can download the installation assistant of the stable version of Windows11, but there will definitely be an error Because your build number installed is higher and cannot be overwritten.

@travism-dakcs then don't make any changes you will get stable version pls wait for it.

Thanks, I guess I was confused cause there were more releases in the preview channel since the one on I am on and based on that wording I thought I would keep getting them. I'll just be patient. Thanks