Pubg Mobile and gameloop apps in general doesn't work on Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22581

Copper Contributor

I've had installed windows 11 build 22000.561 and pubg mobile worked fine

but when I updated the version to the latest version of insder build 22581 it won't open 

and it won't install even .. 

I have restored the windows and it worked fine but how can I let microsoft know about this problem to fix in the future ?

7 Replies

same here at my laptop... i was tryin to install for several day now... I don't even what the problem was.... and I was trying to search if it works under dev channel and I found your question and relax a little bit@a7medsamy 

I was mad at first as well until I tried to install windows 10 and then 11 again and it was working very well but when I moved to the lastest version of 11 it happened again and I knew the problem ,,, I hope they find a way to fix this .. I don't even know the issue ! :D

@a7medsamy yup I also facing the same issue, try to find solution for hours, no luck

@a7medsamy  

facing same problem. cant open codm in gameloop after window 11 latest update. 

Microsoft developers, please look in the matter and fix it asap. 

Thank you. 

I tried to install PUBG mobile on Windows 11, and Gameloop 7.2 version worked, you can try the new download link https://gamehoy.com/
same for me it used to work but now it doesn't in buld version 22000.1936