PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED (Windows 11 Upgrade 10.0.22000.120) after reboot.

Copper Contributor
Ok, so I was enjoying the Windows 11 until I installed 10.0.22000.120 Upgrade. After that one upgrade, this turned into a horrible nightmare. My pc booted up and after loading circle screen passed, I received black screen. I entered the task manager and ended explorer.exe and then ran it again. Later, I launched devmgmt.msc and uninstalled my graphics driver. Screen appeared again, yay! And suddenly, popup menus weren't showing, neither taskbar icons, nor search bar and start menu, aw! I installed my graphics driver again and it fixed the problem, buuut, unfortunately, first problem started to repeat. Then, I entered the troubleshoot reboot menu and recovered my system to date before this upgrade took place and after recovery ended, SUDDENLY, that blue loading screen appeared on screen and then, I knew, Windows 10! How? I didn't event requested back to Windows 10. After downloading Windows 11 from insider again, I rebooted the PC and then, boom! BSOD: PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED, automatically received reboot and then, Windows 10 booted again! Pew! Repeated the process million times (actually 5 times, 5 BSODs and 5000 lost nerves), took me total 10 hours and it was the same! Someone could think that I was enjoying doing that (I suffered!). Let's put jokes aside, this is a serious problem, 10.0.22000.120 is really unstable and I think it requires fix. I really want to get back to Windows 11 (I fell in love with Win11) just a joke, but I prefer it over Windows 10 (better design, performance and gaming experience so far).

My PC specifications are compatible with Windows 11 requirements
TPM 2.0
UEFI BIOS, Secure Boot
Over 64GB of SSD space
Please, put some helpful tips that can take me back to Windows 11. Thank you  
21 Replies
as well the recent update has broken bitlocker: additional drives (not main system drive) become inaccessible (incompatible with the current version of Windows, suggesting to try mounting them in a "more recent" version of Windpws, and can no longer be recovered (even with "repair-bde d: f: -rp <numeric-key>";: the key is accepted, metadata is found, the decryption starts to the new drive "f:", but the result is NOT mountable, NOT valid NTFS !)
So we loose access to ALL extra drives (notably those continaing backups or personal data) if they were encrypted "administratively" by AD requirements !
bitlocker bugs with storagepools containing additional drives! All of them are now corrupted!
I solved this error yesterday and keept my data and programs save just do this: 1- Prepare USB drive in UEFI mode with windows 10 or Windows 11 (Rufus.exe). 2- Press key to Boot from different device and select your USB and Enter. The system will start to apply some changes and windows 11 start again without any problem.