Problema con Streaming

Copper Contributor

Desde la actualizacion a fines de abril tengo problemas con el streaming de video. Cuando uso apps como teams, webex o zoom el video se tranca constantemente. Ya verifique todos los aspectos relacionados a la conexion a internet y todo anda perfecto. Es mas descubri que es algo de la actualizacion porque instale una version anterior de windows 10 en otro disco de la misma computadora y funciona todo bien. Alguien sabe algo de este problema?

17 Replies
The blocking may be due to the Defender Firewall update you need to see the recently blocked apps in the Settings Defender " protection against ransomware applications " - there please check!
just allow adding to trusted .
Please write if this problem will be solved?
Andrzej1 yo uso panda dome como firewall, por lo tanto no tengo activo el windows defender. Igual ya probe en su momento desinstalar panda dome por las dudas y probe y el problema persiste.

@danielelnumber1 

Andrzej1 I use panda dome as firewall, therefore I do not have active windows defender. Same and probe at the time uninstall panda dome for the doubts and probe and the problem persists.
I have a question and what is your default browser?

Mi navegador predeterminado es Chrome.
I have the default Edge on all computers - I uninstalled Chrome!
Change the settings to default Edge - write how it works for you.
Puse a edge como explorador predeterminado y aun persiste el problema

@danielelnumber1 

Please create a new profile in Edge without a Microsoft account - add a profile, if it does not help check the privacy settings or there you have something blocked?'

Of course, please also report the problem to the Windows Feedback Center - this is the most appropriate place to analyze it and upload the error logs!
If you have Edge by default in the settings disable hardware acceleration browser - it causes an older configuration!
Probe eso y ha mejorado la reproduccion de video en youtube. Los videos en zoom tambien han mejorado aunque no he cambiado nada. Esa opcion la busque en teams y la habilite pero no funciona correctamente del todo. Mejoro la experiencia pero en teams se sigue trancando

@danielelnumber1 

Probe that and has improved the video playback on youtube. The zoom videos have also improved although I haven't changed anything. That option look for it in teams and enable it but it doesn't work properly at all. I improve the experience but in teams it is still stuck

That's great, but you still have the default Edge?

Si. Continúa siendo el explorador predeterminado edge

@danielelnumber1 

Yes. It remains the default browser Edge

For me Edge works really well in edge settings at the bottom > see what version you have - Edge compilation?

esta es la que tengo Versión 91.0.864.48 (Compilación oficial) (64 bits)

Everything is :thumbs_up:

@A1 Si, es muy raro lo que pasa. Quizas en proximas actualizaciones se arregle. Otra cosa que observe es que quizas el problema sea de la aplicacion de TEAMS porque probe conectarme por el explorador (con y sin aceleracion de hardware) y el problema es el mismo. Porque si nos ponemos a ver con todas las cosas que me sugeriste se solucionaron todos los problemas menos el de esa app

@danielelnumber1 

i, it's very weird what happens. Maybe in next updates it will be fixed. Another thing to note is that maybe the problem is the application of TEAMS because I try to connect through the browser (with and without hardware acceleration) and the problem is the same. Because if we start to see all the things you suggested to me, all the problems except that of that app were solved.

That's great!

Maybe you have not the correct configuration teams? you can uninstall and reinstall it, or reset the settings as the default!

write if it works for you.