PLEASE Help!!!!

Copper Contributor

After the previous insider update most but not all of my desktop icons disappeared and I can't print to one of my network printers (get invalid handle message). I let another update go this morning hoping it would fix things.

After this update, my desktop icons are back. But the printer still gets the same message. And OneDrive has disappeared. No tray icon. Docs are not syncing. I have a major problem. The MS Support folks say they don't support with insider preview computers. Can some please tell me how to get help getting my computer running again. THANKS!!!

1 Reply

Are you able to log on with a different account on the device?  Is it a personal device or a corporate one?

@J Ross Jones wrote:

After the previous insider update most but not all of my desktop icons disappeared and I can't print to one of my network printers (get invalid handle message). I let another update go this morning hoping it would fix things.

After this update, my desktop icons are back. But the printer still gets the same message. And OneDrive has disappeared. No tray icon. Docs are not syncing. I have a major problem. The MS Support folks say they don't support with insider preview computers. Can some please tell me how to get help getting my computer running again. THANKS!!!