SOLVED

Not working WhatsApp Desktop in Windows 11 beta version

Copper Contributor

After start using the Windows 11 Beta Version, I cannot open the WhatsApp Desktop App in Microsoft Office. Is that a bug or error. Please help me out. Please comment your opinion if you are getting WhatsApp Desktop App in Microsoft Office

28 Replies
By downloading Whatsapp from official website issue is resolved now working fine. thank you guyz
My whatsapp opens very well and I can chat, the only problem I have is that I cannot make audio and video calls. WhatsApp disconnects when I try to make desktop call
Really sorry, WhatsApp WEB does not work with my Win11 PC (it does work on my laptop with win10) , I tried all your suggestions including uninstalling and installing only from MS store, it launches but nothing happens after I try to read barcode.
Just to remind again , it does work with win10.

@Abraham_C_B  even I had the same problem, I uninstalled the app and again installed but it didn't work. After that I tried to repair it but again it was not opening. So, I visited the WhatsApp website page (https://www.whatsapp.com/download) and downloaded it from there and hence, it stated working. 

Even I tried the same and it's working fine.

I updated Windows 10 to Windows 11, two days ago, and today the system threw me out of WhatsApp and I have not been able to log in again in the desktop app, which I need as I usually work with both WhatsApp and Meet for the college classes I teach.
I tried deleting the app from the computer, and reinstalling WhatsApp from Microsof Store: It should have worked, but... No, siree!!!
What can I do! I really need my Desktop WhatsApp!

Hello @WendyMPetzall,
I uninstalled the app and again installed but it didn't work. After that I tried to repair it but again it was not opening. So, I visited the WhatsApp website page (https://www.whatsapp.com/download) and downloaded it from there and hence, it stated working. 

WhatsApp don't display the QR Code on Both Normal (2.2240.2.0) & the Beta (2.2241.1.0) version
In my opinion Whatsapp is not a safe app. people have been able to send bots into my account and while talking to someone who I thought was my friend on the whatsapp they were able to phish my account. I deleted it and want nothing to do with it. Any app that wont let you just log in with a email etc. but needs you to scan a code with your phones personal camera is a huge red flag and lesson learned for me.