SOLVED

Need some information "Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22557"

Copper Contributor

Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22557 This version will be the official release without "insider" When can anyone say?

this version: Announcing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22557 | Windows Insider Blog

Will anyone be able to tell when the normal version of this version will come?

8 Replies

@zrhridoy99 

Hi, it is not possible to determine whether the features and code used in the Insider program - will be available in the Stable Version of Windows, and the Dev Channel. and its initial release and features are not always approved for the stable version 

I mean, when will the drag & drop option come in the stable version?

Please check this information, I do not have this version so I will not confirm, but it is already probably in this optional version to download by updating in the stable release

February 15, 2022—KB5010414 (OS Build 22000.527) Preview (microsoft.com)

What did u mean by "Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22557 This version will be the official release without 'insider' "?
I mean, when will the drag & drop option come in the stable version?
best response confirmed by zrhridoy99 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
I'm sure when drag & drop were finalized it will release to general public (GA), but for the time being it still under testing with Dev Channel. If u have any issue with this Build you may submit a feedback via Feedback Hub app in order to let MS team to investigate why this feature is not working well on your device.

@Little_Joe  Hi

If this has a negative impact on the security of Windows - it will not be in the productive version!
Therefore, it is tested in the Dev channel.
Best regards

Yes, that's what I am saying... It must go through several test and then release to GA. But for the moment we can still using this feature with Dev Channel.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by zrhridoy99 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
I'm sure when drag & drop were finalized it will release to general public (GA), but for the time being it still under testing with Dev Channel. If u have any issue with this Build you may submit a feedback via Feedback Hub app in order to let MS team to investigate why this feature is not working well on your device.

View solution in original post