Microsoft To Do

Copper Contributor

I am using the Microsoft To Do APP, or I was on my Windows 10 PC.  I upgraded last week to Windows 11 laptop and the app opens but nothing happens when you select Sign In.  

There is no error, our work network support have dialed in and can not see why this isn't working and have tried various troubleshooting methods.  I can still log in through a web browser, the issue is the APP in Windows 11 only - it worked fine when I logged on to my old PC.   Is there a know error with the Microsoft To Do App and Windows 11?

5 Replies
Hello, try to update to the latest version of Microsoft To Do app from Microsoft Store then try it again.

@Little_Joe  thanks, its been uninstalled and reinstalled several times with restarts etc to ensure its gone.  No luck. This was all part of troubleshooting before I posted. 

Which version of Windows 11 with OS Build you're using? You can find this info by press Winkey + R to run "Winver".
Version21H2 (OS Build 22000.434)
Okay, so you're not in the Dev Channel. Does you encounter any other issue with rest of UWP apps?

Try to do the following:
1. If the Todo app still on your OS, uninstall it then perform a reboot
2. Open Microsoft Store and check any available updates, if there some updates regarding the Store app, App Installer, System related... try to install this updates
3. Then search the ToDo app from the Store and try to re-install it
4. When installed complete try to not login with your account to see if it will having some issues if not then login with your account to test it.