Leaving Insider program and when will release next stable version ?

Copper Contributor

Hello, I'm using Windows 11 with Beta channel, and my version is 22598.200, I want to back to stable version, without watermark “test build”. Please tell me, if I already leave insider program, when I can get next stable version ? And what can I do, if I don't want to wait and don't want to lose my data ?

16 Replies
And is the 22000.652 version is stable ? Why I don't get this update yet, if it releases on 25 April ?

@BreathOfShadow  Hi

Releasing Windows 11 Build 22000.651 to the Release Preview Channel | Windows Insider Blog

This release was a week earlier in the RP channel (which in my opinion is safe and stable), so I can recommend it, but you will not get this version for sure -> because you have Beta = Dev installed. 

Unfortunately, but only a clean installation of Windows (stable) is possible!

Remember that this will remove everything; files, applications and settings, make copies of data because you will lose them.

Troubleshooting - Windows Insider Program | Microsoft Docs

I can't get Windows 11, version 22H2 Insider Preview 10.0.22598.200 (ni_release) to install,goes to 35 percent then fails.
Tried EVERYTHING.

Googled every known fix and tried them all,she just does not want to play ball.

Lost count of how many times I have tried to install this.

@DarrenMcMS 

Of course, this is not a solution, but I would install a stable Windows via a USB stick and it will clean everything and the switch I would set to the RP channel.

Unfortunately, trying to fix this is a waste of time!

Download Windows 11 (microsoft.com)

I'm leaving it until MS find a fix.
I understand, but it is your configuration or outdated drivers that are causing the error.
Not everyone has a problem with installation, so the next edition may also fail.
Try uninstalling unnecessary apps pause updates restart the system and resume the update
If you want stable build all you need to do is:

1. Go to windows update
2. Pause updates (stops all early updates to be safe)
3. Click on Windows insider program
4. Turn on stop getting preview builds.

Hope that helps for what you want done

What apps to uninstall,that is the question?

I uninstalled quite a lot but it did nothing to the fail.

Scanning my system with the sfc /scannow command ,I get no errors only the 

Windows 11, version 22H2 Insider Preview 10.0.22598.200 (ni_release) gives me this error

Install error - 0xc190011f when trying to update.

I have an old PCI sound card installled E-MU 1212m ,could it be that?

I looove that thing and it has a large list of loyal users.

I uninstalled the E-MU drivers now get Install error - 0xc0000005 which is what I usually get.

Out of answers.
Also that link does not provide me with a download link even though i am signed in.
Those inline Beta upgrade iso installs don't show a Windows 11, version 22H2 Insider Preview 10.0.22598.200 (ni_release) for beta ,only for DEV so why am I getting this update loaded in windows updates when I am on the beta channel????
This is because Microsoft said that the Dev and Beta will be same version for a little while
I reset my PC and installed again,all good.