Issues with Updating to Windows 11

Copper Contributor

I am trying to load the Release Preview channel version of Windows 11, but I am running into some issues with minimum requirements.  The PC Health Check says that I meet the requirements, but Windows Update says I don't.  Anyone know how to fix?  I contacted MS support and they sent me here.  *Screenshots attached*

Thanks

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700

MOBO: Asus Prime X370 PRO

RAM: 16GB Corsair

SSD: Samsung  1TB, in GPT booting in UEFI mode in secure boot

GPU: GTX 1050

TPM: AMD fTPM enabled

4 Replies
Hello,
Suggest you to access below links to download the latest version of Win11 with Beta Channel, then you perform an In-place upgrade, once you've installed then you may go to the WIP setting to change to "Release Preview Channel".

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windowsinsiderpreviewiso
I would not like to load a clean install, I would like to use windows update so i do not have to reinstall everything.
I know that it is possible because one of my friends did it though windows update and iirc he has a 6 or 7 series i7. Installed through beta channel, but that should not be necessary now that it is in RP channel.
Thank you for sharing this issue.
Try open start and search for feedback and open Feedback Hub app and report this issue.
Make sure include these screenshots in your report too.