Issue with Sleep, Hibernate in Windows 11

Copper Contributor

Hello,

Windows 10: I can wake up my PC by ENTER key

Windows 11: I can't do it. Even when the computer is in "Sleep" or "Hibernate", the power button still doesn't light up

I have tried to typing this command with CMD as Adminstrator:
powercfg -deviceenablewake "HID Keyboard Device"  . But my problem haven't resolved!

Windows 11 64bit Pro, Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000

Thank you for your supporting!

error.png

2 Replies

@Dat_Nguyen 

Hi Dat,

In reference to your HID device, there may be several HID devices in your device manager, and it is often hard to tell the difference between them, as they are often using the same name/driver.

Try "view devices by connection" - it can help you be more certain which HID device you are configuring:

vsBQMDWdmm.png

Then, see which devices in the chain have the "event" tab - I have seen the "wake on USB" on several drivers throughout this list before, so sometimes it needs to be turned on in several places.

nMjXicC0sz.png

In reference to sleep issues, you are not alone! 

I am also having trouble with my computer on Windows 11, the fan starts going full speed whenever the screen turns off.  I'm on 22504.

I am trying to find the correct logs to include with a message for support.  Do you know if one of these boards is linked to feedback hub?

@averyfreeman 

Hi, averyfreeman

I have followed your instructions, but I am not able to find another way to resolve my problem.

Thank you!