Issue with installing windows 11 update

Copper Contributor

I am using windows 11 right now. I am in the insider preview build.

I am not able to get the update. while updating, it gets fully downloaded but while installing it stops at 25% and gets failed.

i was downloading "2021-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems (KB5005635)" And I get "Install error - 0x800f0831".
Also when trying to do methods suggested by Get Help app I found a problem. When I typed 

"C:\WINDOWS\system32>Del "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application" as suggested by the app I got this message
"Could Not Find C:\ProgramData\Application", and when I typed 

"C:\WINDOWS\system32>Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr*.dat"" I got this message
"The system cannot find the path specified."

and same type of messages I got when I tried more commands suggested by app after it..

4 Replies
Did you solve the problem ? please help me to solve the problem cause I have also the same problem...

Cumulative 2021-09 KB5005635 after installing and restarting the Pc which is the main Host for a Local Network Printer will Print but other devices that suppose to share the Printer are Blocked from printing Im Using Canon Image Runner 1133 network Printer. The only way I resolve the issue uninstalling the Update the moment it installs.

@Godwin1069 

But I am not able to install the update. Can you help me to solve it?