Installing Windows 11 Beta crashes and brings me to the blue troubleshooting screen after reboot

Copper Contributor

[LAPTOP USER]

I've been trying to install the beta WIN 11 from Windows Insider Beta build for a month or so at this point and each version installs fine, goes through "Upgrades are applying" are restarts. Which brings me to the usual WIN 10 blue troubleshooting menu, where whatever option I choose, I have to hold my power button down to make my PC turn off and then rebuild me to WIN 10 after turning back on. I'm trying to get is installed on my laptop, which is the 2020 version of  the ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo.

I just thought it would be worth putting the knowledge out there that the update simply doesn't install on some systems; details below:-

ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo UX581,

Intel Core i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz

GeForce RTX 2060

16180 MBytes Memory

2 Replies

@LAWamByth 

Yes, I have the same problem! Did you find a solution? Unfortunately, I didn't read your complaint before upgrading it.

Yes! Actually it was my antivirus Kaspersky, preventing the update from installing correctly. I had to completely uninstall it to be able to update to WIN 11.